Natural Homemade Anti-Inflammatory Aloe Vera Face Wash (Great for sensitive skin)
All the ingredients were chosen for their anti-inflammatory and soothing properties:
- Aloe Vera Gel: light non-greasy moisturizer, anti-inflammatory, stimulates growth of new cells, full of antioxidants, fights allergic reactions, reduces redness
- Sweet Almond Oil: full of vitamins, soothes irritation, reduces dark circles, anti-inflammatory, restores normal pH of the skin
- Rosewater and Geranium Hydrosol: anti-inflammatory, rich in antioxidants, beneficial to people with sensitive skin, reduces redness, natural antiseptic and astringent, great at removing oil and dirt from pores
- Soapwort Extract: full of saponins that make it a gentle natural cleanser, anti-inflammatory
- Lavender Essential Oil: anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, soothing benefits
- Vitamin E Oil : antioxidant, natural moisturizer, anti-inflammatory
- All of these ingredients on their own can be used as natural remedies for skin conditions ranging from psoriasis to acne to eczema. And they are all great for sensitive skin.
If you’re used to always using oil-free products, it may feel a little weird at first, but you will get used to it. It is wonderfully light and cooling. I know it will feel great in the summer.
Definitely don’t skip shaking the jar before you wash, because you won’t get all of the ingredients and they all work well together.
The wash doesn’t lather a lot, but the soapwort extract does lather a small bit. Don’t expect it to be the same as store bought cleansers with lathering products in them, it will feel different.
Ingredients: Aloe vera gel, almond oil, rosewater, geranium hydrosol, soapwort extract, lavender essential oil, vitamin E oil.
8oz bottle with a pump top